August 10, 2009

My life according to Incubus

so, I wrote that last post - and it just flowed and I wasn't even intending to blog about it, but obviously I needed to. My initial intention (and a much less productive one) was to do this:

Pick Your Artist: Incubus

Are you a male or female: Southern Girl

Describe Yourself: Just a Phase

How do you feel? Deep Inside

Describe where you currently live: Under My Umbrella

If you could go anywhere, where would you go? Mexico

Your favorite form of transportation: Drive

Your best friend: Oil and Water

You and your best friends: Circles

What's the weather like? The Warmth

Favorite time of day: 11 AM

If your life was a TV show, what would it be called? Sick Sad Little World

What is life to you? Priceless

Your fear: Love Hurts

What is the best advice you have to give? Beware! Criminal

How I would like to die: When It Comes

My soul's present condition: Deep Inside

My motto: Make Yourself

Your favorite colour: A Certain Shade of Green

You know that: Nice to Know You

If you could change your name, what would it be? Pistola

Something you are looking forward to: New Skin

No comments:

Post a Comment