From Rev Gals: Do you have a "Bucket List"? In other words, from the movie of
the same name, five things you want to see, do, accomplish, etc. before you kick
I actually don't have a "bucket list"! I have a friend who I know has all of these lists of things that she wants to accomplish in her lifetime, but I have never ever sat down to make a list of those kind of hopes and dreams. I am actually having a really hard time coming up with a list, but here goes (these things are subject to change!)
- visit the Czech Republic with my Babi.
- Visit NYC and see a show on Broadway.
- learn to play guitar ( I know... this is one I'm working on already - but it's going to take me a while!) and lead worship at my church with the guitar.
- plant and grow all of my fruits and veggies for a year in my own garden.
- be a mom. (we are hoping to have two kids, but right now my hubby's totally not ready for them)