April 24, 2009

FF: Bucket List

From Rev Gals: Do you have a "Bucket List"? In other words, from the movie of
the same name, five things you want to see, do, accomplish, etc. before you kick
the bucket?

I actually don't have a "bucket list"! I have a friend who I know has all of these lists of things that she wants to accomplish in her lifetime, but I have never ever sat down to make a list of those kind of hopes and dreams. I am actually having a really hard time coming up with a list, but here goes (these things are subject to change!)

  1. visit the Czech Republic with my Babi.
  2. Visit NYC and see a show on Broadway.
  3. learn to play guitar ( I know... this is one I'm working on already - but it's going to take me a while!) and lead worship at my church with the guitar.
  4. plant and grow all of my fruits and veggies for a year in my own garden.
  5. be a mom. (we are hoping to have two kids, but right now my hubby's totally not ready for them)

2 comments:

  1. Great list! I'd say you did a FINE job coming up with one.

    As for that garden, you GROW, girl! If you haven't done much gardening, take baby steps first: a container with a couple of tomato plants and some basil planted around the edges... Add in a few new types of plants each year, so you can learn and experiment without feeling totally overwhelmed.

    Gardening is good for the body, but it's even better for the SPIRIT!

    ReplyDelete