April 25, 2009

distracted

This morning I have spent three and a half hours in front of my computer attempting to work on my sermon. So far I have nothing but a title, but I have accomplished such other things as:


found an excellent debt reduction calculator for excel as I think about whether or not I can manage a car payment right now (since I'm not sure if I will ever see my car again and I can't drive my dad's forever)

explored various contextual interpretations of the NT passages on "homosexuality" including Romans 1:18-32 and 1 Cor 6:9 in response to a discussion I had with a congregation member on Thursday night.

thought about a recent challenge to eat vegan until dinnertime but then thought about how much I like eggs or cereal and milk for breakfast... still thinking about soy milk and cereal and found some interesting recipies for french toast. Wondering if eating vegetarian before dinner might work too? Or trying just one meal a day to start with?

No comments:

Post a Comment