February 20, 2009

FF: Taking a Break

I offer this Taking a Break Friday Five. Tell us how you would spend:


1. a 15 minute break
Nowadays, a 15 minute break is spent checking email or hopping on the internet to browse facebook or the grey's anatomy message boards.

2. an afternoon off
This happens kind of frequently because I tend to use my home office hours to relax and then end up catching up on work on Saturdays - my day off. I tend to sit in front of the tv watching food network or movies... or playing computer games

3. an unexpected free day
see above. Although I really want to spend more of my free days visiting my grandma

4. a week's vacation
somewhere warm. where I can swim. and relax with a novel or three

5. a sabbatical
a cabin by the river. with lots of books for reading and thinking and trails to hike nearby

No comments:

Post a Comment