May 4, 2009

beginning again

Spring is here in full force and that makes me want to be outside... but it also reminds me that winter has been a time of sloth.

I got up this morning and worked out with wii fit. I did yoga and strength exercises and then finished with a little bit of cardio. I know it's not much - but if I do a little everyday, that will add up to a whole lot more than I'm currently doing.

I'm also trying to get up at 7:30 every morning. I'm going to use my mornings off to garden, spend time reading on the porch, and getting chores around the house done. I've just realized that when I get home from church I don't want to do ANY of those things and so they just don't get done. If I stick with that schedule, I'll have three mornings a week to myself.

2 comments:

  1. Try to be up by 7:30!? Since having kids, I am lucky to be in bed still at 7:00am on any day. In 15 years or so I should be able to say I will try to be up by 7:30. If I make it that long.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha, I know - I need to enjoy it while i still can!

    My husband is a night owl, so for over a year now I've been staying up with him until 12 or 1ish... and I just can't do it anymore!

    ReplyDelete