December 22, 2007

shopping... again

We shopped til we dropped… again. This time with my brother and then later my mom. Christmas shopping is officially done!

We still don’t have internet or cable – and we are REALLY missing it. I’m typing out all of these entries on my computer with the hopes of entering them sometime in the future. We were supposed to have it set up yesterday and the technician cancelled our install. Grr. I hadn’t realized how addicted I was to the computer, the internet, the tv, and world of warcraft until today. It is really quite ridiculous and it really should be motivating me to unpack my office and dig out a novel to read. But Brandon has a cold and I'm on the verge, so instead we climbed into bed at about 7pm, turned out the tv with the antenna and watched network news until we fell asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment